Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I won a silly photo contest!!

I saw on facebook a silly photo contest.
Who better than me should enter that one!!???
So I sent this picture...

on facebook to
and LOOK!!!
Dapper Dog and Classy Cat We had so many great entries for the Silly Photo Contest.
 The decision was not easy, but we do have a winner.


Drum Roll please...and the winner of our January silly photo contest is................... HUNTYR WILSON!! Congratulations Huntyr! Huntyr and the shelter of Huntyr's choice will each be receiving a fleece pillow bed.

Huntyr, please email us at support@dapperdogandclassycat.com with your mailing address as well as your shelter of choice that will also be receiving the fleece pillow bed and their mailing address.  
 
Whoohoo Thanks!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Huntyr! You and your shelter of choice will both love this great pillow bed. I love mine! I am Beau a yellow lab and my mommy rescued me 10-10-10. My mommy could never get me to do what you do...you're brave! BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Huntyr! That is a pawesome photo of yoo!!
    xxx Oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Congratulations - dat is a pawsome picture.

    ReplyDelete