Friday, May 6, 2011

another sad day....

I came here to write a short blog about one of the sweetest doggies you ever want to meet.
@sydpie
God decided we had our share of her smooooooches and he wanted his share so he took her to heaven today.

I just read @georgetheduck 's blog and I couldn't say things any better, so I would say,
please read his blog.

http://georgetheduck.com/2011/05/angel-sydpie/

There will never be another @sydpie with her smooches and pink bow...

Thank you God for giving us the time to know her..


3 comments:

  1. Beautifully one pal. We're still reeling from the shock over here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pierre the PoodleMay 7, 2011 at 3:11 PM

    So sad over here but we know she will live in our hearts furever.

    Pierre and Momma
    Smoooooooch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still can't make it seem real,it's like a bad dream I can't wake up from !!
    Hugs xoox

    ReplyDelete