Sunday, February 21, 2010

#TeddyOlympics

Recently
@OllyTed
@marshallSheldon
@spencerTeddy
hosted the

*************************************************
it was open to everyone and
LOTS of pictures were entered
into all the categories.
I entered a few...... Silver Medal!!
**********************************************************
Bronze Medal!!!

************************************************** Bronze Medal!!!!
******************************************************
I also recieved a memorial mention
for participating!
Thanks so much for hosting these Ollympics!
It was great fun to see all the pictures!!
And super fun to win a medal!!!
as always,

2 comments:

  1. ConGRATS, Huntyr!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE that pic of you with the oversized Rodney Reindeer!! WOW!! HUGS! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats Huntyr, on all Urs medals, I new U wuz da best my pal !!!

    Your pal
    Tweetypie/Gunner

    ReplyDelete