Thursday, July 9, 2009

funny or clever!?

When we were getting ready to go away for a few days over 4th of July,

I showed mom where to find a treat for those silly turtles she likes so much. Baby toads.


After chasing them for a little bit, I rounded up a few for mom to catch and we took them home in a bottle.



The turtle just so happened to be taking a little snooze on the ramp at that time but mom stuck a toad in there anyway.Who'd of guessed the toad could swim so good and fast. Lickedly split it swam up and immediately climbed up on the turtles floating dock.


Great! I thought, I can see what will happen.

Surely that stupid turtle will spot that toad and the chase will begin..



I thought wrong....





pawed by,Huntyr, hugs and licks
(remember if you haven't read all the past stories,you can at http://www.huntyr-huntyr.blogspot.com/. Or click at the bottom of the email)

No comments:

Post a Comment