I am humbled and honored to recieve this award given to me, Huntyr,by Rosie, Dolly and crew @flicka47 .
About the award. From what I can see, this award has been passed for years from blogger to blogger. Not just anipals but all sorts of bloggers.
I am honored to have received this award!
The requirements for the award are to:
(1) Highlight the award on your blog and link back to the friend who gave you the award. (2) Tell everyone ten things about yourself that no one knows (3) Bestow the award on ten other worthy bloggers and make sure you tell them they have been so honored.
So lets begin..
1. So far I have over 150 awards for JRT racing and JRT "rat event"
2. Even tho I love to go for rides in car or truck, I will NOT sit or lay down while its moving, not even for a minute. I don't care if its a 10 minute ride or a 10 hour ride, I am not gonna miss a thing! Therefore, momma always has to hold me up (see my secret now?) cuz I tend to fall asleep standing up and fall or crash to the floor.
3. I am definetely a momma's boy and undoubtedly spoiled as such. And guess what?! I would have it no other way...
4. Learning to read flash cards. My motto, have treat, will read. BOL BOL
5.I love playgrounds and new things to ride..
6.I have a collar to match each holiday or event, made by mom. I could care less, any one of them work, but she likes them, so I play along. Just attach a leash, come-on lets go out!
7.In summer you can find me outside searching for "chipmunks" and things that move, or helping Dad practice his horseshoes, or my specialty:digging!!!
8.I help mom and dad run the barn hunt events at all mwjrtc (midwest jack russell terrier club) fun days and trials.
9.Of course, I will sleep all day until someone says the words "squirrel park" then I am off like a rocket ship. If you say it, you BETTER mean it!!!
10.I have two kitties "sisters" who live upstairs, one big brother Buddy,African Grey Parrot, and two large turtles that are more fun to watch than animal planet.......
It looks like a little gizmo which momma put my picture on,
in black and white, no less...
Ok so it has big print to help momma's eyes. Yawn, how exciting... How can she possible find that more exciting than either of these two things?? A nice loud squeaky ball, or a raccoon toy with TWO squeakies in it.