Wednesday, September 9, 2009

ALIENS!!!

well it was a quiet day when me and momma and dad went for a walk.


Suddenly we stumbled across some bones.. yummy bones!!


But momma said "leave it" ... sigh.


I was really curious how/why these bones were here.


So I looked around......



hmmmmm nothing seems to be under here... I better look above...


MOM! Look there is something / someone in there!!!





OMD are they ugly!




Hey you guys, bark, bark,


you think you're so tough?


you ain't nearly as big as I think I am...












UT OH!!!
hey, hi... I am Huntyr, nice to meet ya...
uhmmmm mom I think there is other things to see around here, isn't there?!!!!!
come on lets go look.......




bye bye BIG green men.....


As always,

3 comments:

  1. Luv this Huntyr U have the most fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMC that iz so pawum. Human2 keeps talkin aliens but I neber saw dem up close likes u did....wow.

    ReplyDelete