Friday, December 18, 2009

SantaPaws Thankathon Prize-HO HO HO



In November,@santapawsdrive, www.santapawsdrive.com ,
had a contest called Thankathon.
Me and momma entered.
On Sunday November 29,
@babypatches from, www.suppliesjust4pets.com ,picked the winners.
We won 1st runner up!!!
(you can watch @babypatches picking the winners at www.santapawsdrive.com/blog/2009/11/winners-of-thankathon-giveaway.html

Today momma made me put the prize on: HO! HO! HO!
I pretended I hated it.
But really its fun to see momma giggle and laugh and hug me so much.
And she always comes up with great treats
when she puts the picture maker away.
Thanks @SantaPawsDrive for my prize
and for all you do for the shelter doggies and kitties..



1 comment:

  1. Huntyr!!! OMC! You look so CUTE! You makes a purrfect Santa Paws MOL hehehe

    I hopes it kepts you warm out in dat cold snows!

    Purrrrrrrrrrrs

    ReplyDelete